Thursday, August 16, 2012

First Post!

Hey everybody! My name is Haley! I've created this blog to talk about my life as a college student, share some tips and tricks with you, and some awesome DIY projects! :)


A little bit about myself, I live in Oklahoma. I am a student at Oklahoma State University studying Graphic Design! I have a sweet little toy poodle, her name is Sassy! :) I love spending time outdoors, fishing & four-wheeler riding. Sewing is one of my favorite hobbies! I also enjoy learning new graphic design techniques! I started my own online business when I was 16. It is called The SC Design Studio! www.TheSCDesignStudio.etsy.com 




Thank you all for stopping by! :) I hope that you check back frequently to check out all of the new DIY projects!

- Haley :)

No comments:

Post a Comment